Boyz & their toys! LOL

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Peaches4U, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peaches4U

Peaches4U Registered Member

Just had to share this. Hubby purchased a Suzuki Burgman 650cc scooter about a year ago. Now the Burgman boyz have a club and take trips, meet for breakfast weekly and so forth. A group decided they would go to Yellowstone National Park - great excitement. Hubby tethered his wee luggage pack with his worldly belongings including porridge :D on the back of the bike. A few hours later unknown to the boyz, hubby lost his luggage as the boyz rode on. First real adventure, a hoot!! I get a call from the RCMP and my heart jumped into my throat figuring it was bad news. After a few questions, the officer told he he had hubby's luggage at the police station and he could pick it up anytime. Told the officer, the boyz were off to Yellowstone on Scooters so the officer cracked up laughing thinking it was one of those wee bikes and said it would take them months. Naturally, hubby also forgot his cell phone at home but I recalled the other boyz never left home without theirs so I gave the officer a cell phone number. The officer was curious as to why anyone would carry porridge and I could not resist telling him "well you know the boyz must keep "regular"!. Boyz returned to retrieve the luggage - lots of razzing took place as they were laughing hysterically when they called home. The bikers pressed on ... have not heard from them since Tuesday. I wonder what other misadventures will take place. :D

Anyone else care to share a real story?

Attached Files:

2. Peaches4U

Peaches4U Registered Member

Move over Angels, there' a group of new boyz in town!! :D

Attached Files:

3. BeetleBoss

BeetleBoss She who posts lots of <I>Smileys</I>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.