Boy do I need help

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by quickdraw, May 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quickdraw

quickdraw Registered Member

I can make back up images but for some reason I have to save it to hard drive, then transfer it over to disc via Roxio, I cannot save it to disc through TI 8.0 (build 826). I also cannot for some reason create bootable media on a cd. The instructions within the program say to have a blank cd ready, which I do. I get to the point of the program writing to the disc, and it tells me "Error burning the bootable CD-R/CD-RW." I know there is nothing wrong with the disc, because I can store data on it via roxio. I am a total newbie with this TI program and would appreciate some assistance.

Thanks in advance.

Lonnie

2. jmk94903

jmk94903 Registered Member

Have you tried hitting Retry after you get the error message. Build 826 introduced a bug that sometimes creates error messages when nothing is wrong. It will be fixed in a future build.

3. MiniMax

MiniMax Registered Member

Reboot Windows into Safe Mode (F:cool:, and burn the Rescue CD.

4. quickdraw

Thank you...that did the trick. :D

5. quickdraw

There is no "Retry" option. The booting into safe mode is what did it for me. Thanks for your suggestion though

6. jmk94903

jmk94903 Registered Member

MiniMax does good work. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.