BounceBack Essentials backup software

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by twl845, Dec 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twl845

twl845 Registered Member

Hi, Does anyone use or has used this product lately from www.cmsproducts.com ? I see the last reference to an earlier version in Wilders was 2006 and I am wondering what it's like in its present version. The 2006 version seems to have trashed FDISR (original). What about the latest version? Thanks for any insight in advance. :)

2. bellgamin

bellgamin Registered Member

I read a full-page article/advertisement about Bounceback Essential (BBE) on page 9 of the April 2010 issue of Smart Computing magazine.

The write-up says that BBE will back up the compuer's internal Hard Drive to an external Hard Drive. It also says that the user can, if necessary, run Windows from the external Hard Drive.

If you have experience with BBE, please answer the following questions...

1- Does BBE do a good job

2- Is BBE simple to use & trouble-free?

3- Can I have more than one image on the external hard drive, and STILL be able to boot & run Windows from the external drive? OR does BBE require that there be only ONE image on the external hard drive in order for it to be bootable?

Any & all comments will be greatly appreciated.

Aloha from Hawaii
    bellgamin

3. Hugger

Hugger Registered Member

Did you ever get any info elsewhere that you'd care to share?
    Thanks.
    Hugger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.