Bought It but....

Discussion in 'Port Explorer' started by Curlytoons, Apr 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curlytoons

Curlytoons Registered Member

I cannot get anybody at RegSoft, where they took my money, or at Diamondcs, who makes the software, to send me an unlock code. The product itself seems good, but there is this little problem of contractual obligations...

I paid, but no one is home to deliver the goods.

Curly o_O

2. Disciple

Disciple Registered Member

You will receive an unlock code in the PE Members Area, once logged in go to the download section (click the PE icon). There you will find your unlock code, where all you have to do is copy/paste it into PE.

If you have not gotten an e-mail from DiamondCS with your Members Area Login info, go to http://www.diamondcs.com.au/portexplorer/index.php?page=help and chose one of the e-mail links at the bottom. I would include your purchase info with the e-mail.

3. Curlytoons

Curlytoons Registered Member

Day Four:

My credit card was billed but NO word from Diamondcs... o_O

4. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi there Curlytoons,
    In the DiamondCS forum i answered your question too, maybe your email bounced.
    Advising you to send an email to sales _AT_diamondcs.com.au with CC to support_AT_diamondcs.com.au with date of purchase, way of payment, name on creditcard, email address used, your full name and maybe an alternative email address just in case.
    Normally it just takes one or two businessdays, so i guess it's something like bouncing emails.
    So many emails are bouncing these days, which is absolutely a frustration for many!

Keep us informed please!

5. Wayne - DiamondCS

Wayne - DiamondCS Security Expert

Hi there,
    We've already responded in the DiamondCS forum where you previously posted this same thread, so i'll close this one. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.