Bootable Rescue Media

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by huckle101, Nov 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huckle101

huckle101 Registered Member

Using BRM, is it possible to backup a hardrive? The backup feature is showing but i cant backup using this, I get error E0004000A when i press proceed,
    ( i can backup as normal using true image home v10 ).

2. Ralphie

Ralphie Registered Member

Search the forum for that error ... I believe I've seen others with it before.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello huckle101,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Please note that the standalone version of Acronis True Image allows you to perform backup/restore operations as well as Acronis True Image program under Windows.

Therefore, could you please describe the issue in more details so we could investigate it and try to provide you with a solution?

- Where did you try to store the image archive (local or external hard drive, networked shared folder, CD\DVD disc or another media)?

- What did you try to back up? Is it disk/partition image archive or backup of separate files/folders? What is the approximate size of the data you try to back up?

Please collect the log file from Acronis True Image 10.0 Home that contains the error message. In order to do so please do the following:

- run the program;

- select Show log on the toolbar or from the Tools menu;

- select the log with error messages;

- click "Save the log entry to file" (the diskette icon)

Please create Acronis Report and Linux System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post. Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.