Bootable NOD32 Antivirus Scanner CDRW

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by WI Tech Guy, Aug 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WI Tech Guy

WI Tech Guy Registered Member

Tech Support at Nod32 sent me a link to this message broad for help on this matter so here's my question.

I have been using NOD32 for a few months now after hearing about it onLeo The Tech Guy . I like what a see what NOD32 all does so I ordered a few copies of it. Now I would like to make a bootable CDRW of NOD32 Antivirus scanner for perasonl use but I'm kind of lost when it comes to making bootable CDR/CDRW's

So far I found out I need to use the NOD32 DOS file & NOD32.000 files I found on the site but I'm wondering is there anything else I need to know about making daily updatable NOD32 boot CDRW?

So far I have been able to somewhat make a boot cd via Nero Express but when I get to the area requesting a bootable floopy I'm getting confused. Is this the MS DOS boot floopy that can be made by right clicking on the floopy drive & formatting a floopy as a MS DOS boot disk?

So that's as far as I have got so far. I Hope someone can help as I know computers just some areas not that well.

Thanks
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/techdoc/Custom-CFH-Calls.gif

2. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

3. WI Tech Guy

4. WI Tech Guy

Last edited: Aug 29, 2005
  5. KaneComputing

KaneComputing Registered Member

There are two bootable CD's I use to create a bootable functional copy of NOD32 in the field:

1)I use the DOS version of NOD32 on Bart's Corporate Modboot ; this bootable CD provides full FAT/FAT32 access and read-only access to NTFS partitions with included NTFSPRO demo.

2) And the better way to go: Bart's PE , a Windows-like environment that provides full read-write access to NTFS partitions. A user created plugin is available for the Windows version of NOD32 that allows you to run NOD32 scans and update from a network or from a USB drive or other removeable media.

Regards,

David Kane

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.