Bootable acronis true image

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by rpeinsi, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpeinsi

rpeinsi Registered Member

Hello,

I have got a problem with the Acronis True Image 10 Boot CD. If I start with the CD I get the Screen where I can choose between the 3 Menus. If I try to select one Item the system break down. I can only push the on/off button of my computer. The rest is still dead... :)
    I also tried the Acronis 6 and my system also breaks down when starting with the boot CD.
    I have got a Compaq 6715s, with a Sempron 2GH Processor, 1,5 GB Ram and use the operating system Windows XP.

Thanks for your help!

Ronald

2. Pinchas

Pinchas Registered Member

try adding parameter "quiet acpi=off noapic" then boot into full version.

as a workaround u can disable legacy support in bios.. and then boot again from acr bootable cd

also make sure ur cd is created with build 4942. sometimes it helps if you create iso image and then burn it to cd.

if nothing helps collect linux sys info and send to acr tech support

3. rpeinsi

rpeinsi Registered Member

now making the boot cd and making images works. It works better with Acronis 8...

Thanks Ronald

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello rpeinsi,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are glad to hear that your issue has been solved and you can use Acronis True Image successfully.

Would like to add that if you want to automate the process of booting with some specific parameter (acpi=off noapic, or any other), then submit a request for technical support explaining the issue in details. We will certainly provide you with the download link for the special ISO image of the Bootable Rescue CD having the respective parameter encoded.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.