boot form 2nd harddisk

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by jovi, Jun 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jovi

jovi Registered Member

boot from 2nd harddisk

how to make and what to do to make acronis disk director suite intergrated oss boot from second hardisk and futher boot from 2nd partition on 2nd harddisk

Last edited: Jun 20, 2005
  2. jovi

jovi Registered Member

help

if acronis support team don't wanna help me.....i just waiting for other members of this board to help me with this problem.....so someone ,anyone please help me with this problem

Last edited: Jun 20, 2005
  3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Re: help

Hello jovi,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

If you have several operating systems installed all you need to do is install Acronis OS Selector and it will find all the operating systems you have. If that doesn't work for you please clarify what operating systems are installed on your computer and what was the way you installed them: the second with the first one present in the system or not?

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

4. jovi

jovi Registered Member

i copy the 1st partition on the 1st hardisk to the the 1st partition on the second hardisk.oss did not automatically detect the copied os.what should i do.do i actually need to fully install the new os of something easier can be done to fix the probblem.thank you 4 replying.

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello jovi,

Please boot with Windows Installation CD, enter Recovery Console clicking R button when asked and issue the command:

bootcfg /add

After that you should see two copies of Windows, please choose the second one (the one you created by copying). After that please deactivate and activate once again Acronis OS Selector using the appropriate option in "Tools" menu.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

6. jovi

jovi Registered Member

thank you 4 the reply...i'm very sory 4 my attitude in my 2nd reply.i'll try it

thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.