Boot Cd

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by HELPPLEASE, Jan 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HELPPLEASE

HELPPLEASE Guest

Is there a way to modify the Boot cd so it doesn't boot up Automatically like giving the option to hit any key . I want to be able to keep the cd in a remote machine that I would be able to control thru KVM switch that gives bios enable control. Since the machine is a 2000 server every other day is a new patch that requires a reboot so leaving the cd in at this time doesn't make sense.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello HELPPLEASE,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

We can suggest that you use Acronis Startup Recovery Manager instead of Acronis Bootable CD. It will boot only if you press the F11 key. You can obtain more information concerning Acronis Startup Recovery Manager at the User's Guide (page 17 point 3.3).

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. HellpPlease

HellpPlease Guest

Ok, so if the system is down I should recyle the power and then hit f11 after the post on the system. Correct?

4. A|ex

A|ex Registered Member

no you press F11 when it says "press F11 to access acronis... " :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.