Boot Camp Backup problem with multiple users

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by steve23094, May 14, 2015.

1. steve23094

steve23094 Guest

Hi,

I have a problem with Boot Camp Backup v0.570. It seems to be particularly flakey when you have multiple user accounts on a computer running Yosemite 10.10.3.

1. There is no option to install only for the currently logged in user, this means it installs across all user accounts. This is not what I want.

2. There is no option within the App to load on login, it just automatically assumes so. There is no Boot Camp Backup within the login items of an individual user so it cannot be removed by that method.

3. Because of the two problems above when you have a user with Parental Controls enabled and restricting access to BCB when you login to the restricted user you repeatedly get an error message which cannot be dismissed, You don't have permission to use the application "BCBStatusBarApp."

Have I missed something? Can I set BCB to not try and load with a specific user or do I have to uninstall the whole thing completely because it's broken?

Thanks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.