Boostable Agaent + Remote Manage. doesnt seem to work for me

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Fastshark, Mar 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fastshark

Fastshark Registered Member

Hello,

Acronis Bootable Agent 9.1.3832
    Acronis True Image WS 9.1.3832

I created a bootable CD w/recovery options checked
    Booted from CD
    Selected Acronis
    Message stating it should be accessable from another machine via Remote Management

I opened RM on my desktop
    Browsed and found a machine called (none)
    Selected that one
    Then I get the attached error message....?

Any thoughts/suggestions?

Attached Files:

2. Fastshark

No takers? Are these boards monitored by Acrois Tech. support?

3. foghorne

foghorne Registered Member

I think that was less than two hours to a bump. You may need to adjust your expectations, as Acronis lag questions in this forum by 2-3 weeks on average.

If you want to speed things up with Acronis, you should try raising a support request through the website and read the sticky at the top of the forum :https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=55317

Note that it could take a few days before a support request gets picked up.

Hopefully, in the meantime some other user who understands more about your problem than I do will offer some advice.

F.

4. Fastshark

foghorne, thanks for the reply. I have made the correct adjustments to my patients.

"2-3 weeks on average." WOW, that seems a bit long.

5. martin hagget

martin hagget Registered Member

I absolutely agree. I have the same problem - with the (none) issue. Indeed I cannot persuade TI 9.1 workstation to logon to remote machine at all. All combinations of \\remote machine\username fail with the same message about username and password being wrong. I have still to hear anything from Acronis Support. The delay is unacceptable especially as I am a newish customer who has just paid £60 for the upgrade from standalone 9.0.

6. martin hagget

martin hagget Registered Member

I have made the belated (unhappy) discovery that 9.1 Workstation does not run on XP Home SP2 - only on XP Pro. That seems to explain why I had these problems! I trust you are not in the same situation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.