Blue Screen of Detah.caused by.....

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by TrBot, Mar 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrBot

TrBot Registered Member

I was in the middle of talking on MSN messenger, when the pc just came up with a blue screen (of death ?). I had to restart, and when I did, my pc said "Checking Volume Drive C: One of your disks needs to be checked for consistency".....The Drive was working fine until I talked to that one person....mind you she has the same problem. I never had that error until I started talking to her..

Is it possible that it could have come from her? I always treat my drives with the upmost care, and I have never had this problem till as of late, since I have been talking to her (she has the same problem)

What and how did this happen?

2. Capp

Capp Registered Member

What OS and version are you running?

It could just be a glitch. The "checking for consistency" message generally comes up after a restart in which Windows did not shut down properly.

3. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

Maybe the Devil does exist...that woman might be an omen....:eek:

:D

4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

5. TrBot

TrBot Registered Member

XP Professional - the blue screen I got in the middle of my MSn chat said
    "Windows has detected an error blah beginning dump of phsical memory"....along those lines, I restarted a few times..and then it didn't come up

the first screen was drak blue with bright white writing, the consistency one was pale blue with harder to see writing

I ran Disk Checker 3.0, and so far the error hasn't come up. But I fear.....

Damn girl spreading a plague

6. TrBot

TrBot Registered Member

PS: I have seen this error before Bropia was around. I haven't been asked to "click" one of those 30k files yet, but I know ppl tjhat have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.