blocks site

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by 1 2 3, Dec 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1 2 3

1 2 3 Registered Member

i am using eset smart security on one computer, it does not allow me to access a certain site, it displays a warning saying that the site is on the list of restricted sites, and it has dangerous content
    how do i visit this site? where exactly in the settings do i go, to remove this site from the list?
    also, is this site-blocking feature also present in nod32 antivirus or only in eset smart security?

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

If you are 100% sure the site does not contain any malware, you can add it to the exclusion list. Just out of curiosity, is it located on a Chinese server?

3. 1 2 3

1 2 3 Registered Member

not sure

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Have you blocked access to Chinese located servers/web-sites ? :D :D :D They tend to be pretty dangerous there days :D

5. 1 2 3

1 2 3 Registered Member

like i said eset smart security won't let me access a certain site
    so what do i do?
    supposing the sites url was www.google.com, do i enter it here? (screenshot)

Attached Files:

6. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

What is the site you are trying to visit? If you prefer, you can send me the address in a private message.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.