blocking the wrong sites

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by muggs1, Oct 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muggs1

muggs1 Registered Member

i have found that spywareblaster is blocking a perfectly good and secure site named xat.com . I have found that spyware blaster has made 2 entris in the privacy section and 4 entries in the security , restricted sites section they are as follows , xat.com *.xat.com , www.xat.com , and finally http://xat.com
    i have been using this site with no problems or invasions , intrusions , viruses or hijacks for some time , that is until after a spywareblaster update it is unusable until I removed all of the above entries from the sections as listed. Also i cannot seem to load Flashplayer without getting a bar coming up that says IE has blocked this Active X which is deemed unsafe click here for more info , and it has absolutely no way to shut it off so i can use an Active X I choose to. It isnt bad enough they made Vista which is pure corporate control of an operating system , But XP is hands off as far as I am concerened I have unchecked the flashplayer stopper and it still refiuuses to allow me access to what I chose to do . any answers for that? Also uninstalling spywareblaster does not change the sites it loaded

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.