BLAZING PERFECT KEYLOGGER

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by msgboards101, Feb 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msgboards101

msgboards101 Registered Member

I found this little program on my computer at work today. I used Adaware and quarantined it. I want to find out what the person monitoring it was sent when I did that, and what is being seen now. Any ideas?

Thanks

2. metallicakid15

metallicakid15 Registered Member

my uncle had to remove this from his comp once he said it was a pain in the ass

3. metallicakid15

the only way my uncle removed it was by using the blazing perfect keylogger removal from the blazing perfect keylogger website but i WOULDENT USE THIS METHOD , i would try to manualy delete it somehow or find a program that can delete it.

4. msgboards101

I didn't remove it, I quarantined it with a spyware called Adaware. What I am curious about is... the person who put it on my computer to monitor what i'm doing online, what does HE see now that I've done that??

5. metallicakid15

well a keylogger pratically records everthing you type and sends it back to the intruder... whatever you are typing in wilders also is probaly sent to the attacker :( .. if you have a firewall try finding anything called with the .bpk extension trying to connect to internet and COMPLETELY BLOCK IT

6. msgboards101

I quarantined it...does that not block the intruder from intercepting?

7. metallicakid15

im not sure

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.