Blackspear settings by default?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by tsilo, Dec 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tsilo

tsilo Registered Member

In 21 december I install nod32 2.70.23 trial to my friend, I download it from www.softpedia.com, link: http://download1.eset.com/eval/win/v2/nentenst.exe

When I install it I found that version of nod32 was 2.70.16 o_O but more important is that when i go to set setiings like Blackspear's it was already setted. Anyone know something about it?

2. tsilo

tsilo Registered Member

It s there anybody who can answer me?

3. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hi Tsilo ! This is impossible . The defaul configuration is kept into one .xml file . The default configuration that ESET offers for NOD32 is to ask for confirmation for most of the things which NOD32 finds whereas Blackspear's settings are to do everything automatically with absolutely no user intervention.

If you are sure this has happened , it could happen when this user have had older version configured as per BS's settings .

Next time , please download only from ESET's site www.eset.com to be absolutely sure everything will be fine . Happy holidays ! :thumb:

4. tsilo

tsilo Registered Member

This user had before kaspersky...
    I think it's interesting fact.

5. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Let's call it Christmas Miracle ! :thumb:

6. tsilo

tsilo Registered Member

But it was in 21 december :)
    I clearly remember what settings how was setted

7. tsilo

tsilo Registered Member

Well..I see nobody can answer me..

It will be good idea to use Blackspear's settings as default, why it's not so?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.