Black Friday...Cyber Monday...Discounts!

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Securon, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Securon

Securon Registered Member

Good Afternoon! Would appreciate it if you run across any and all Discounts...in Relation to On-Going Black Friday...and upcoming Cyber Monday App Savings. I just Surfed to Amazon's Canadian Website only to find to my Dismay, that there were no Sales or Savings on Security Apps. I know there's meaningful savings on Amazon.com...but as we all know it's for American's Only. So Sad! So as mentioned give everyone your feedback. Happy Shopping and Surfing! Sincerely...Securon

2. trott3r

trott3r Registered Member

I have been surprised myself that nothing much has come up on the usual bitsdujour or sharewareonsale websites.
    Think i got hitman pro last year at this time.

3. SweX

SweX Registered Member

4. trott3r

trott3r Registered Member

thanks for that swex :)

5. SweX

SweX Registered Member

You're welcome trott3r :)

6. Austerity

Austerity Registered Member

Paypal me the money as a gift, I'll buy it and I will forward everything onto you via email (only digital downloads please, don't want to have to mail anything).

I've done this several times for people on here and have not had an issue yet, just make sure you send the money as a gift so it doesn't cost me anything.

PM me.

7. Mayahana

Mayahana Banned

I picked up Kaspersky Multi-Device for 10 devices for $39!

8. Securon

Good Afternoon! Vipre...70% off I.S.2015...Plus 6 mths free add-on. Vipre Anti-Virus $9.99...Plus 6 mths Free. Eset 2yrs for the price of 1. And always excellent discounts at Reputable third party vendors...such as the Download Crew...Anti Virus Sales...and Very Cheap Software. And Mayahana!...what site had Kaspersky Sales Priced? Sincerely...Securon

9. Page42

Page42 Registered Member

Where, Securon?

10. Securon

Good Evening! Page42! At ThreatTrack Security...Vipre's Website! Sincerely...Securon

11. Mayahana

Mayahana Banned

Vipre has been failing tests lately. Not sure I'd use that.

12. Page42

Page42 Registered Member

I purchased 2 YR - 2 PC ESET NOD32 AV 8 for $37.49. ;)
    I used RetailMeNot coupon code.

13. Securon

Good Evening! Good Move Page...as Mayahana stated ThreatTrack has to improve on the engine with Detection with Vipre...if it isn't improved soon they won't be able to give it away. It's a shame because when Alex Eckleberry and Inspector Clouseau were initially developing Vipre roughly four years back...I know it had better results. I currently have a license for Eset S.S.8...and it will remain a keeper in my arsenal. I still have hope regarding Vipre,time will be the teller. Sincerely...Securon

14. Page42

Page42 Registered Member

The ESET deal I purchased tonight has one major drawback, Securon... the subscription appears to have started immediately upon purchase. Not what I wanted, nor what I expected.

My current ESET subscription runs until Oct of next year. I wanted this purchase tonight to activate at that time. So now I am in a bit of a bind. I have emailed ESET support and told them of my situation, in hopes that they will somehow accommodate me, either with a different activation model or a refund. We shall see.

I think they have a 30-day money back guarantee, which I will definitely utilize rather than have these subscriptions run concurrently instead of consecutively.

15. Page42

Page42 Registered Member

Yes, I just found it...

ESET money back guarantee II.JPG

16. Securon

Good Morning! That's a Bummer Page! My subscription for Eset S.S.8 ends Dec.12/2015. That's why I purchased from Eset Direct...I've contacted their Customer Support in the past...the American Office resides in San Diego...and they were very accommodating and Customer focused. Best of Luck! Sincerely...Securon

17. Page42

Page42 Registered Member

Good to hear. My purchase was made from eset.com, so I will hope for the same accommodation you allude to! :thumb:

18. anon

anon Registered Member

19. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

BullGuard has a 70% off sale that might be worth a look to some of you. :)

20. Securon

Good Morning! Thanks for the Updates Folks! Happy Shopping! Sincerely...Securon

21. jjc225

jjc225 Registered Member

Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
  22. Securon

Good Evening! Gentlemen...let's stay focused...and provide our fellow forum members with Relevant Info...that of informing of current Sales and Black Friday and Cyber Monday Savings! Peace...Love...Savings are Groovy. Sincerely...Securon

23. Securon

Good Evening! If your interested in purchasing...a product through the Softpedia Site...when you click on the Vendor and App...it transfers you to a blank page that states The URL has moved here. When you click on here, your transferred to a home page supposedly The Lavasoft Home Page. And Lavasoft wants any prospective buyer to enroll in their Automatic Renewal Option...although it appears to be a pretty heavy handed option. Buyer Beware! Sincerely...Securon

24. JRViejo

JRViejo Super Moderator

Removed Off Topic Posts. Let's Focus Only On Black Friday...Cyber Monday...Discounts. Thank You!

25. snippits

snippits Registered Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.