Bitdefender V9.0 Pro Plus

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Albinoni, Sep 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Albinoni

Albinoni Registered Member

Just want your fedback on BD 9 Pro Plus and its consumption on system resources, how good or how bad. Is it as bad as Nortons or betterand on the firewall and antivirus side of things is it good compared to Avast, McAfee, Nortons etc.

Also I've noticed that with BD when its up and running there is a small windows near the taskbar/clock just above that displays a line graph, can this be disabled permanently say in the settings somewhere. If I right click it I can choose hide, but when it updates it comes back again, so is there any other way to permanently disable it, perhaps like unticking a box somewhere.

2. profhsg

profhsg Registered Member

I don't know if this holds for Bitdefender 9 Pro, but it is the way to do it in the Standard version. Go to your preferences screen. On the left hand side select the General setting. From the tabs across the top select the Settings tab. There are a bunch of check boxes. One of them (on mine it's the last one) says "Enable Activity Bar." Uncheck it and the little box disappears for good.

3. Albinoni

Got it, many kind thanks for your help.

4. RejZoR

RejZoR Lurker

Just a Q,why people always say Nortons and not Norton? I'm noticing this all the time and now it really makes me wonder o_O

5. Albinoni

Just a habit I presume. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.