Bitdefender Problem?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by tomdy2k, Dec 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomdy2k

tomdy2k Registered Member

I have total 2014 and it found a piece of spyware......when I tried to delete it bit defender quit working and just froze....Had to re-install Bd....Win 7 64bit.

Wll this be a problem off and on?....o_O

2. S.B.

S.B. Registered Member

This isn't a problem I've run into -- have been using BD Internet Security close to two years -- Win7 64bit. I have gotten plenty of bad acting softwares during my time with BD. Quarantine and then delete in most cases, with no problems.

Had an issue with BD Internet Security 2013 that it conflicted with using the overwrite function of CCleaner - that conflict did cause a system freeze until I excluded CCleaner processes from BD scanning. The conflict is not present in BD 2014

I would venture to guess (and I'm only guessing here) that the problem could be system dependent, at least to some extent - I'm using a recent multi-core AMD CPU and have 8 GB ram, and plenty of extra room on fast and well defragged HDD. AntiVirus programs are notoriously more problematic on older and weaker computers.

__

3. tomdy2k

tomdy2k Registered Member

k thank yu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.