BitDefender Antivirus Plus 2013

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Aventador, Sep 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aventador

Aventador Registered Member

Ok Earth........................:rolleyes: BD servers have been slow. All you have to do was pause the update temporarily. Been great on my end but I also have an 18MB connection. Welcome to the real world of high speed internet.

2. Duradel

Duradel Registered Member

Agreed. For people with a decent connection they won't encounter many issues in regards to updating.

BD is now just an install and forget antivirus from my experience using it so far.

3. darts

darts Registered Member

Did you try too get contact with the on there Forumo_O Good luck but nobody from Bitdefender is responding there , many people on there forum are angry for there support. I realy like Bitdefender 2013 but i also fond good supprt very importend.

4. Aventador

What questions do you need answered in the forum that we cannot help you here? And I 100% agree. BD requires nothing but an install. Everything else is completely and totally silent. :)

5. darts

darts Registered Member

When the Dutch version will be updated too the latest version 1534 because the Dutch version is still on 1406 that is about 4 versions older.

6. Aventador

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.