Bit Torrent Clients and NOD32

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by guest, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guest

guest Guest

I know from reading previous posts that the use of P2P programs is discouraged because of security concerns; however, what is the best bit torrent client to run with NOD32 and does the bit torrent client need to be excluded from either IMON or AMON in order to run properly. Thanks!

Ron

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hi!

I have clients who have run it witout any complain .

Should you encounter some problem , you may exclude it from IMON but I don't think there will be an issue between BC and NOD32

3. guest

guest Guest

I currently use Bit Tornado, but it seems like this has to be excluded from IMON in order to keep from "freezing."

4. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

I used uTorrent and Halite with no problem.

5. clambermatic

clambermatic Registered Member

hi,
    I have used the latest 'trial' copy of NOD32 (...on 2 different rigs, 1 is networked) within this past 60days. Azureus do warn you of possible conflict when using NOD32 but both of the rigs i bolted with NOD32 never had ANY conflicts. The networked machine runs BitComet based on win2000+sp4; the other runs XP-home+sp2 and all are fully winSEC updated.

With concern on mems, i never find any degradiation (thou the N32 scan option on Outlook was switched off for duration of the trials) on that and N32 scanning speed were considered 'fast'.

Azureus v2504 & BitComet v0.88 were used. :cool:

6. Joliet Jake

Joliet Jake Registered Member

µTorrent 1610 works well for me.

7. TravisO

TravisO Registered Member

Mark me down for uTorrent too, it's very light, fast, and updated often (and automatically).

8. guest

guest Guest

Thanks for all the great replies. I'll give utorrent a try.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.