Bill Gates house

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by nadirah, Jul 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nadirah

nadirah Registered Member

2. dog

dog Guest

Hmmmm .... a little OT ... but ... the funny thing about being rich or poor ($ wise) ... everything is still the same really.

The rich guy sits a home on a $50,000 designer couch watching a $20,000 plasma TV ... The poorer guy, sits at home on a $2,000 couch watching a $1,500 TV ... but they're still watching the exact SAME show ... LOL ;)

The problem with being wealthy (stereotipically speaking) ... most time is spent ensuring your wealth ... protecting it and growing it! ... usually resulting in never attaining the most desirable wealth ... that the unwealthy typically have an abundance of ... good friends and an enjoyment of the simpler things in life. ;) Take that as you will ;) ... that's not saying having an economic plan in regards to retirement isn't a must ... It Is! ... that planned and achieved freedom certainly helps with enjoying those friends and those simpler things ... something I certainly look forward to ... just not at the expense of enjoying TODAY! ;)

dog - *puppy*

3. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

I would still give it a shot :D ;)

4. slammer_JvA

slammer_JvA Registered Member

Below sea-level. Safe and sound behind our dikes:
    AMEN to that
    :)

5. gerardwil

gerardwil Registered Member

A lot of doors in that house. He will be busy to keep them closed..... :D

6. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

He only uses one room, the one where he counts his lawsuits.!! Busy twenty four hours a day!

7. dog

dog Guest

But unfortunately ... he forgot to lock the unseen secret backdoor .... and they keep delivering more! :) ...

8. ssgtmax

ssgtmax Registered Member

9. UNICRON

UNICRON Technical Expert

All that but no bomb shelter eh? I bet it is an undocumented feature of the compound.

10. nadirah

nadirah Registered Member

Hey, if billy gates really has no bomb shelter for his house, I don't dare to imagine what will happen to him if the army drops bombs on his house. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.