Big problem, my partitions lost!!!

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by ejderpencesi, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ejderpencesi

ejderpencesi Registered Member

please help me my friends, i ve big problem. my all partitions lost when i tried to recover with "using snap restore". and now my all mp3 progs pictures videos disappeared with the lost partitions.
    firstly i created a secure zone,and then i made an image there and activeted startup recovery manager.at the start up i started startup recover manager and tried to recover with "using snap restore".after boot, there was only partition c, the other ones disappeared and now i ve 431.88gb unallocated space.
    are there any way to save my partitions and files. i m nearly crazy. there must be a way to save my files. please help....

2. Christopher_NC

Christopher_NC Registered Member

Here are a couple of links to get you started:

Partitions deleted by TrueImage one-click restore

Thank God!

As the title of the second link suggests, there may be a way out of this. There are disk partition recovery programs that can detect and recover lost partitions. Acronis Disk Director is one, and, as Acronis Support suggests in the first link above, there is a trial version available that you can try.

Just go cautiously. If the data on your lost partitions is valuable, you shouldn't experiment too much. It may be worth contacting a Data Recovery Service, such as OnTrack, a service I trust.

I have recovered lost partitions on my PC with Acronis Disk Director. But, I have never used Universal Restore, and you may need to use another program. Someone posted about this recently...does anyone know the best way to detect and retrieve these partitions?

3. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, ejderpencesi

Here's a very good Web Site with some very good information and tools Petri.co.il, Browse to>Forgot The Administrator's Password?>EBCD – Emergency Boot CD (v0.60). >EBCD<

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.