Big Ed EMPTY your mail box...

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Blackspear, Jul 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

...so we can send you some more :D :D :D :ninja:

2. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Hey Pointy Guy,

A short while back Cochise advised me to be 'afeared'....be very afeared and I laughed and laughed and laughed!!!! Well, I ain't alaughin no mo!! First him, then Bucko Grande, Marja gave me some painful shots, now you! I have retreated to my hacienda deep in the High Sierras to lick my wounds (kinda like *puppy* does when pummeled) and reload my Pistolas. I figger if I leave the mail box full you degenerates can't touch me.

If you people insist on hassling me I'll just have to play w/myself!!!

Playing (very carefully) on, bid ed

3. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

I did warn you ed Mate about Mr. Blanksmerg......he's one mean 'ombre....he's known in some parts as the mailbox mauler and some of his other parts can't even be mentioned in polite Society........beware his pointy thing..great harm can befall a person who tends to take things lightly.....

Cochise, :cool:

4. bigbuck

bigbuck Registered Member

Attached Files:

5. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Mmmm!..we can see who's side your on BB........can poor ed and I take it your scared of Mr. Blanksmerg from 'Scaredycatsville'......Play on big ed...we will stand shoulder to.....whatever........ (Not sure how tall you are).....these people are only leg-ends in their own minds Bud..........(Faint strains of the Marine Battle hymn are heard wafting gently on the air).........

6. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Well, I used to be 7'4" before I got uppity. Now I'm about 2'4 21/32". How quickly they turn on you when one gets a little snotty. It is reassuring to know that you stand behind me although 2 blocks away is a bit much. Methinks you have mistaken the Hymn for the "Dirge" and it sounds up close and personal. Mr Blankenschpere should turn in his spear for a sickle and wear a shroud. Now I'm really gonna get it!! I take most of the above back!!

"Can't we all just get along", big ed

7. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

HAVE YOU SEEN THE MAILMAN'S TROPHY ROOM?!?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2005
  8. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

9. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Ok People....listen up!!

I reluctantly admit that I was attempting to stir the pot a bit in the hopes that some Dufus would react in such a way that would expose him/her as 'Pummel Bait'. While the plan was for me to be the 'pummeler', by the twisted fickle finger of fate I ended up being the 'pummelee'. I think I just may have made the slight miscalculation of picking on the 'Masters of Mirth'. My sincerest and most profound apology to any and all that may have been gored. I further resolve to toe the line, mind my P's & Q's, walk the plank, help little old ladies across the street, and otherwise be a good boy.
    (At least til I can come up w/a better plan)

Play off, bid ed

10. Me-Marja

Me-Marja Guest

AND JUST WHAT FUN WOULD THAT BE!?!?

LIKIN THAT MASTER OF MIRTH STUFF. GOOD SHOW!

11. Blackspear

Choke, cough, laughing, ok enough plonk for you...

Now back in the real world, where was I, oh yes, preparing 100 more PM's :D :D :D :ninja:

12. bigbuck

bigbuck Registered Member

You tell him BS!
    BTW.....I've shined your shoes, mowed your grass and ironed your clothes for tomorrow. I might nip down the local for a coldie now.....if it's OK with you master? ;)

13. Blackspear

LOL, no worries, can you pass the remote on your way out, and don't forget my drycleaning, fill up the car and pick up a Pizza on your way back :D :D :D

14. big ed

big ed Registered Member

I am forever in your debt for showing me the error of my ways. How could I have possibly known that Buckeroni would be dropping banana peels everywhere I went. I am now aware of why Aussieland is referred to as 'Down Under'. Yesterday, I was wondering why boomerangs look bigger and bigger the closer they get. Then it hit me!!! Mama mia, that smarts

Play on, (not quite so) big ed

15. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Ah me buckeroo,

Always good to know that you can be counted on when the chips are up. You showed your true colors. For the sake of a few chuckles you cast me into the clutches of that other really nice person. From now on I will be rooting for NZ everytime there is any contest against youse guys. On your way to the local don't climb over any barbed wire fences .......something else might get nipped!

Limping on, ed

PS....It was comforting to have Chise and Marj in my corner and although they offered a few stomps and jabs they encouraged me on. (They were on my side, righto_O)

16. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Too True Ed.....count on me to be by your side (or at least within shouting distance) through thick and thick.......that ex Ossie Drongo Bluey who we nurtured as a bro'...who we took to our bosoms (Amongst other things) has now turned on you...kind of changed Boomers in mid-stream......well he's chuckled his Cuckaburras in favour of Mr. Schwartz-(and whatever 'Spear' is in german?!)...as far as I'm concerned, and my concern isn't to be trifled with unless your very pretty, I think that...that....that BB is lower than a Platypusses naughty bits........so there.........

PS. MARJA Forever....HURRAH!....

17. big ed

big ed Registered Member

AAh yesss, I can always count on you to respond in a clear and concise manner. You slice thru the riff and the raff, cut to the chase, separate the wheat from the oats, trim the sails, swab the deck, tote that barge, lift those bales, get a little drunk and you land in jail.........(2nd chorus)...O'le man ribber.....that o'le man....well you know the rest...where was I....oh yea...and so on...huh!!!

18. Blackspear

[bounce]~ BUMP ~[/bounce]

[move]~ BUMP ~[/move]

[bounce]~ BUMP ~[/bounce]

Why I hear you say... because I can :D :D :D

19. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

A GOOD MOD'S JOB IS NEVER DONE, I ALWAYS SAY!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.