Beta W98SE logs minor problem

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 v3 Beta Forum' started by Mele20, Jul 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

It is nice to see that the logs can be copied now properly. :)

But, why does it copy my full name on each event? I don't see my name when I look at the event log. I don't want my full name posted on the internet and, of course, I can delete that portion of the event log but why is it copying that personal information? (I took out all but my initials below).

The beta I was using on my XP box, didn't copy my name when copying the logs. I don't know if the release beta does or not.

Time Module Event User
    7/22/04 9:50:59 AM NOD32 An infiltration has been detected. See the on-demand scanner Log for details. M..... W.......
    7/22/04 9:28:41 AM NOD32 An infiltration has been detected. See the on-demand scanner Log for details. M..... W.....
    7/22/04 9:21:50 AM Kernel The virus signature database has been updated successfully to version 1.819 (20040722). M........ W.......

Time Module Object Name Virus Action User Info
    7/22/04 11:27:46 AM AMON file C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\4fb6m9ki.com Eicar test file deleted M..... W.....
    7/22/04 11:22:39 AM AMON file c:\unzipped\eicar_com\eicar.com Eicar test file quarantined M.....W....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.