beta version

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by Reymar_Santos20, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reymar_Santos20

Reymar_Santos20 Registered Member

Sir,

i have a question about nod32 beta the console of beta is compatible? i cannot see my pc to the console and i cannot open the configuration of beta? theres is a way and theres a manual of nod32 3.0?

2. COSMO26

COSMO26 Registered Member

At the bottom of this Forum Page on the right side is a drop-down menu (Forum Jump)-Select Eset Smart Security Beta Forum for your 3.0 Beta questions and be sure to state if you're asking about AV-Only or the ESS Suite. ["i cannot see my pc to the console and i cannot open the configuration of beta?"]: If, like I experienced, the Green User Interface icon does not load in your System Tray by the clock and you cannot access the console, (I'm using AV-Only / Win XP) you can load the Green UI icon by clicking Start-Programs-Eset-Display User Interface. I had to do a Delete and a Re-Install of 3.0 and the Splash Screen and User Interface started loading. Left Clk the Green icon, Open Window, and you're there. Help & Support section has a section Choose Desired Help and Link (Open Help) . The Forum can often answer speciific questions better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.