[beta] AppDefend Bugs and Nits

Discussion in 'Ghost Security Suite (GSS)' started by Disciple, Nov 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple

Disciple Registered Member

I have already submitted the following to Jason. However per his suggestion I am posting it here for further comment.

Below is a screen shot from the AppDefend tab of two tool tips for different items but are worded the same. I know this is more of a nit, but feel things like this should be pointed out so they can be placed on the to do list.

Also the tool tips on the main tab for AD & RD Alerts, Rules, and Events are the same.

Attached Files:

2. Disciple

An issue I discovered this AM was one of my startup apps not being detected by AD, ccwin9.exe Corel WordPerfect 9 calendar and day planner app. It appears that AD/GSS is starting after ccwin9 has started, and possibly not detecting anything that started before it. Jason, if this is the case can you cause GSS to start before other apps. I looking at my registries Run key GSS second in the list, which I take to mean it is starting second, while ccwin9 is being started from the Windows Start Menu Startup folder.

3. Disciple

I am just wondering if anyone else has seen this behavior?

The .Default permissions and logging settings are not applied to a manually added program. (note: This has been reported.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.