Beginners Guide to GhostWall Anyone?

Discussion in 'Other Ghost Security Software' started by wadeduck58, Apr 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wadeduck58

wadeduck58 Registered Member

Hi All,

GREAT PRODUCT(but i'm lost already)

I was wondering if anybody had or was willing to put together "A Layman's Guide To GhostWall?"

I'm a retired electrical engineer who delved into building computers, to keep my gray matter alive. (No, I didn't mean my hair young ones.... There's no hope there anymore:)

I've accelerated my water cooled monstrosity to its very limits, and now I'm learning about performance increases through more efficient software! This is a first for me, as I was always a hardware man, but I've seen the software light.

I'm currently running XP pro (32 bit) and would love to learn how to setup and utilize GhostWall, as it seems like a natural accompaniment to Nod32 antivirus, and Mozilla FireFox! I haven't found the optimum (lean running, low layency) antispyware yet, to round off the package! **Ideas Anyoneo_O?**

I'm really hoping one of you kind souls will have already publlished a unofficial guide, "GhostWall For Dummies" maybe (similar to all the google available setup guides on Nod32).

Thanks for humoring me, and hopefully teaching this old duck some new tricks! GOD Bless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.