Before his spouse arrives, let's meet Acadia

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Galcoolest, Nov 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Galcoolest

Galcoolest Registered Member

Since 1899 [his secret], Acadia has been a premier manufacturer and supplier of [fraudulent consumer help] products, systems and most of all, solutions. Acadia, a certified [bunk] manufacturer, has become world renown for [his] design, quality and expertise in custom designed [imaginary] solutions. [His} customers touch nearly every commercial market including aerospace, automotive and heavy-duty vehicles, defense, industrial and the medical supply industry. [His made-up computer scripts] are commonly used in engines, transmissions, and fuel systems to [redirect] fluid, pressure and dampen sound in commercial volumes. The key to Acadia's longevity and success is to provide each customer with innovative and high performance [real-sounding computer or personal advice], outstanding customer service and bottom-line value. Through this simple formula Acadia is "Driving [Bogus Advice Giving] to Perfection."

Products

What types of products does Acadia offer?

Acadia is widely known for [his] manufacturing of [fabricated computer code ] for transmission, clutch, bearing, fuel and sound dampening applications. [He] also produces bonded [forgeries], [unbonded forgeries] and a variety of [tall tales for general use] and mix[es] his [his] material [lies] at [his] Central Mix facility in Iron Gate, VA.

How can I purchase Acadia products?

To purchase Acadia’s products, contact an account manager in the Detroit [Wilders] Center. Acadia’s sales are to OEMs and first-tier suppliers of [computers] and.... [patsies new to computing]. [He is also expert in faking knowledge about] automobiles, trucks, farm tractors and heavy duty construction equipment.

Technical
    Acadia provides solutions from design to completion. Click here to submit your question to our resident expert.

Where is Acadia’s Research & Development located? How [is he] affiliated with [Wilders]?
    Research and Materials Development is conducted at Acadia’s new facility in Blacksburg, VA. This center is located two miles from the campus of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, [home office of 5 former Wilders members].

Corporate

Where is Acadia?

Acadia’s product development and administrative functions are housed at [his]Corporate Headquarters in [No Name , Maine] The Detroit ... Center maintains Sales, Marketing and Application Engineering in Livonia, MI. Research and Development is in Blacksburg, VA. Manufacturing [of reusable long and short cons] is performed at three plants each in Iron Gate, VA; Ligonier, IN and Woodridge, IL.

How do I find out about Employment [with] Acadia?

For more information about career opportunities [with] Acadia, click Employment.

General

Who is Acadia?

Acadia is a leading provider of innovative solutions to the most challenging [idiots' needs to be grifted]. Acadia is a key supplier to major [computer] OEMs and has a growing presence with first-tier [knock-off software] suppliers.

How can I contact Acadia?

Click Contact to request additional information and provide feedback.

Where can I find the latest Acadia news?

Current items are found in the [Wilders ten-forward]section. Check back often for the latest additions.

(c) Acadia 2003. All Rights Reserved. | TERMS OF USE | Acadia - 38701 Seven Mile Road, Suite 475 - Livonia, MI 48152 - 734.953.0555

http://www.acadiapolymers.com/faq.asp

You know I luvs ya......

Last edited: Nov 29, 2004
  2. Peaches4U

Peaches4U Registered Member

Nope - profile does not fit a frog. :D :D

3. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

Huh? o_O

Acadia

EDIT: Oh, ok I clicked on that link. But I have definite proof THAT Acadia is NOT me ... where's all the money I should have?!?! :doubt:

Acadia

4. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

Uhh---Do you remember that million dollar sweepstakes that Peaches won? Magic can do wonders sometimes can't it Peaches? :D

5. Peaches4U

Peaches4U Registered Member

sitting in moth balls. :D

6. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

money please

7. Galcoolest

Galcoolest Registered Member

Acadia-

You know I love to google stuff and then goof on it- all in good fun, of course- your "moniker" led, of course, mainly to the National Park stuff, but then I found the polymer folks and started giggling. You've seen the site, now, so you gotta giggle , too!

Get that better half in here! She's gotta watch you liike BBoss is doing around the corner with her old man!

8. HandsOff

HandsOff Registered Member

Right On Acadia!

Is it OK to ask are you any closer? Can we expect an announcement anytime soon that you have achieved your ellusive goal of sealing perfection?

- HandsOff

Attached Files:

9. nadirah

nadirah Registered Member

Seems like acadia's popularity is rather enormous! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.