be sure to be updated in....

Discussion in 'Ghost Security Suite (GSS)' started by tayasimggg, Jun 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tayasimggg

tayasimggg Registered Member

one of the important things that u can do for your security is to check once in a while my ghost expansion pack that is one powerfull tool that can make regdefend the main software of you security.
    what im doing in my ghost file pack is giving more abilities to the regdefend product so you will make yourself a real ghost for hackers.

so be sure to check once in a while my post : new hot stuff!...
    tayasimggg pack

i am updating my versions once in a while so check in.

2. dallen

dallen Registered Member

As a soon to be owner of RegDefend, I truly appreciate what you're doing. The question I pose, to tayasimggg and anyone familiar with the "tayasimggg pack," is how safe is the tayasimggg pack? Please don't interpret my question as a knock on your work. I only ask because I've not read any indorsement from Jason, the author of RegDefend. If the pack is as good as it is touted, then why is it not incorporated directly into RegDefend itself by Jason?

3. tayasimggg

you should ask Jason !! i dont know...
    if all users will reply in a good way about my pack. Jason will do it, i think
    Jason maybe dont trust me, but i will keep secure all users with my hard work !

my 1.2 ver will soon rise and all of you will be in shock from it.

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

I'm a little confused tay....is this a thread saying you have updated your ghst files and can get them in your other thread....or is this a thread to remind folks to check your other thread for updates :doubt:

5. tayasimggg

this is a thread to remind folks to check my other thread for updates

6. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Ok....but in the future Please understand that if you have an update to your other thread....simply update it and others will see it. We'll close this thread now and continue any and all discussions concerning your updates in that thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.