Batch file to auto scan downloads

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by leBeatnik, Nov 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leBeatnik

leBeatnik Registered Member

Apr 3, 2008
    I had one before a batch cmd file that uses the ecls.exe I am pretty sure although I don't know the commands If someone out there uses something like this could you please post the commands for the file I know it is very simple I just don't know the commands. Help would be appreciated. ever since they changed the app from vr 2.x to 3.x the removed the gui :mad: and it is now command line and i forgot the commands.o_O

See I had to downgrade to just anti virus from smart security because i was having firewall issues that I did not want to deal with.o_O (anyway I have no need for a software firewall as I have a hardware firewall) So in the downgrade I forgot about it and deleted my .cmd file :doubt: I simply named it scan.cmd :blink:

So after posting more than I needed for my answer maybe someone can help me even if all you can do is list the commands for me and I will do my best to put one together then someone may be able to check what i make to make sure it is correct. I thank you in advance as someone helped me with this before i was unable to find it in the search so sadly I have to make a new post. I am sorry for that, hopefully it will help others who do not know of this and help them out:thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.