Batch file to auto scan downloads

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by leBeatnik, Nov 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leBeatnik

leBeatnik Registered Member

I had one before a batch cmd file that uses the ecls.exe I am pretty sure although I don't know the commands If someone out there uses something like this could you please post the commands for the file I know it is very simple I just don't know the commands. Help would be appreciated. ever since they changed the app from vr 2.x to 3.x the removed the gui :mad: and it is now command line and i forgot the commands.o_O

See I had to downgrade to just anti virus from smart security because i was having firewall issues that I did not want to deal with.o_O (anyway I have no need for a software firewall as I have a hardware firewall) So in the downgrade I forgot about it and deleted my .cmd file :doubt: I simply named it scan.cmd :blink:

So after posting more than I needed for my answer maybe someone can help me even if all you can do is list the commands for me and I will do my best to put one together then someone may be able to check what i make to make sure it is correct. I thank you in advance as someone helped me with this before i was unable to find it in the search so sadly I have to make a new post. I am sorry for that, hopefully it will help others who do not know of this and help them out:thumb:

TIA:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.