BartPE + TI Plugin + NForce3 NIC ?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jimmytop, May 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimmytop

jimmytop Registered Member

Anyone have any success getting the Nvidia Nforce3 onboard Network Adapter to work with the True Image BartPE plug-in?

I got the plug-in, have a bootable BartPE disk and even an XPE disk, both with TI on them, but unfortunately, they don't recognize the network adapater. It's not as easy as just putting the driver files in the driver folder either, as I've learned from searching some other forums and trying myself.

Any help would be appreciated!

2. beenthereb4

beenthereb4 Registered Member

3. jimmytop

jimmytop Registered Member

Hi beenthereb4,
    Yes I did see this! I have jumped around from one thread to another on that forum, and still haven't really found any clear successful method. One person Mrfsl claims to have a working plugin but never posted it publicly and PM's to him/her go unanswered. There are several threads all kind of jumbled together regarding different attempts and things to try, but it seems a little out of hand. Some report almost success and others no luck at all.
    I was hoping someone had a more straightforward method they could pass along.
    Thanks for the help though, I appreciate it ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.