banned from this great forum ?

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by mantra, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mantra

mantra Registered Member

hi
    i tried to find the rules of this forum
    but i did not find them
    i found a banned user , but i don't know what i should do to be banned..

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

3. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Yup - and you won't find very many banned users either. Only a few have managed to be so totally uncooperative or respond with continual abuse when we point them to the TOS and ask for cooperation with it that such action was taken.

4. papajoe41

papajoe41 Registered Member

Without even bothering to read the rules, a bit of common sense would tell anyone that all they have to do to remain on as a member in good standing is be courteous and polite. Of course showing a bit of appreciation by saying "thank you" for the help and reporting back on the results of advice given would never hurt either.

5. The Realist

The Realist Registered Member

I think you would rather NOT know how to be banned. Lets concentrate on how to be acceptable. Of course thats the real question being asked.

Welcome Mantra, Nice to have you on board. ;)

6. mercurie

mercurie A Friendly Creature

I do not believe we have meet. welcome. I see by your post you will be my kind of "creature" here at the Wilders. Glad you have joined us. ;)

Glad to meet you too. Realist. Welcome. as we get closer to 30K members. :)

Last edited: Mar 26, 2005
  7. The Realist

I reserve my words. Sometimes I find it challenging to explain. From what I have read Mercurie, there is a friendly atmosphere at Wilders. And that is truely hard to find in any forum. I really look forward to 30K. Always good to make a milestone, even when you least expect it. Nice reply. Great to see some reality. ;)

8. The Realist

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."

"Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at 20 or 80. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young."

I value your sig. Trust is a wide variation built on anothers beliefs or standards. Very true. Good to find someone with similar views. It really is :)

9. Hard Rocker

Hard Rocker Registered Member

Hi, :D

Although I am fairly new to Wilders and this is my first membership in a security forum, I have to say people here are very friendly and always eager to help. ;)

Also, whenever I have made postings in error I have been redirected to the proper location in a courteous manner. :)

Cheers Wilders !!!

10. ~*Nat*~

~*Nat*~ Registered Member

For some strange reason, this has just popped into my head.

And NOOOO...not planning on being banned ~ E V E R ! ;)
    That would be a disaster for me ! :eek:

But, out of curiousity. Does someone that has been banned before, have the chance on ever being a member here again ?
    And if so, how long..or what would it take to be "accepted" again ?

Hummm...just wondering. :)

(I looked in the TOS, but didn't see anything related to my question)

11. dog

dog Guest

Well the simple answer is NO. The Admin Team is very forgiving, patient and understanding. If someone's actions have exhausted all of their chances, which they would be given many. I doubt with confidence they'd get another go at it. We All have to remember we're All guests here, and have to follow the house rules according. Participation/membership isn't a right, it's a privilege.

Seeing as Administrative decisions aren't discussed publicly, I will "Close" this thread, as it's certainly run it's course.

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.