Baidu PC Faster - Some questions

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Tyrizian, Nov 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyrizian

Tyrizian Registered Member

I haven't used this tool before, so I have some questions, in hopes of some answers.

Hoping that maybe a few of you can help me out.

My questions:

1. How effective is said tool?

2. Is it trustworthy (No odd effects on the system, company background, etc.)?

3. Would you recommend said tool, while using an SSD?

4. Is it heavy on the system?

Many thanks to those who may have answers :)

2. taleblou

taleblou Registered Member

I am using it and its light and great. One issue is from the main panel if you run a quick scan and it ID un-needed startups that you want to keep but it classed as un-needed then when you click fix, it will disable them. So only way is if you use each tabs and do it manually rather then using the one-click fix.

For example for me it flagged secunia psi boot startup as not needed and disables it.

But it rules in my book as it made my pc faster and downloaded all windows patches that are good and filtered bad-ones and also found dangerous plugins and bad ones and removed it.

3. Tyrizian

Tyrizian Registered Member

Thank you, taleblou, I appreciate it :thumb:

4. roger_m

roger_m Registered Member

If you select SpeedUp, next to any boot item it thinks should be removed is an ignore button. If you ignore an item it will no longer be detected on the home screen.

If you don't have the ignore option, you are running and outdated version and need to update PC Faster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.