bad download blocker

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by donald butler, Apr 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donald butler

donald butler Registered Member

I have a message running that my computer is permanently running a bad download blocker for Internet Explorer. I cannot close the window for Spybot and also cannot uninstall it due to the problem of running the download blocker. I really could use some help with this one.

2. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Hi Donald, and welcome

I moved your thread from the General Topics to this forum where it will get better attention

The problem you are describing sounds like you have the option "Browser helper to block bad downloads installed" in Spybot S&D. Can you click on the Immunize icon in the left panel of the program, then under the "Permanently running bad download blocker for Internet Explorer" click on the Uninstall button. Close Spybot S&D and see if the message no longer appears.

Let us know if the above works.

Regards,

snap

3. Anonymos

Anonymos Guest

hi i need help with this comment cause i have the same problem but for me it wont let me click the enable button it doesnt show a X or check in the box it does nothing to show me that it worked and i need help with the problem too!
    Jordan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.