Backup to DVD with Sheduler

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by valshare, Jan 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. valshare

valshare Registered Member

Hi,

every time, i want make a timer based backup with sheduler to dvd i become the message: "I00640003: Please insert the first media".

A blank dvd-rw is insert an formatet in udf.

If i start the job manual there is no problem. The image saved to DVD. The message comes only with a sheduled job. Is there a fix for it ? I use TI8, latest version.

sorry for my bad english.

Greetings from valle

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello valshare,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

We are really sorry for the inconveniences.

This problem is known and our Development Team is wrking on it. At present if you create an image to CD or DVD you should press the "Ok" button when the scheduled image creation is started. We are really sorry for this situation and expect this problem to be fixed soon.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. valshare

Thanx for the fast answer. There is no chance to click the ok button, because the backup is @ night.

Hope the update comes fast as u can ;-)

Greetings from Germany,

Valshare

4. valshare

Hi,

now i have updated to the latest Version of TI. The problem isn´t fixed yet.

When will the problem fixed ?? This isn´t realy professionel.

Greetings from valle

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello valshare,

We are really sorry for this problem being not solved yet.

We expect the implementation of this feature to be performed in future versions of Acronis True Image.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

6. valshare

Now i have updated to 8.0937. The problem with the sheduled Backup to DVD isn´t fixed. This isn´t a support i don´t want for a professionel software.

I go to sell the software an will say good bye to Acronis True Image.

I will never buy a Acronis software in the future. The Software is expensive ($999) and don´t make for what it is. Product Info say:

Scheduling für:
    Unterstützung für SAN, NAS, RAID, Bandlauferke, CD/DVD, Netzwerk- und andere Backupspeicher

But this didn´t work since the first release. :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.