Backup policy

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by dperry112, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dperry112

dperry112 Registered Member

Using Acronis True Image 10 on Vista, I never see an option to limit the number of incremental backups and do a full backup after. I am creatining the achive on a separate hard disk in the same computer.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello dperry112,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please notice that backup policies are only available when directing the backup tast into Acronis Backup Location. Please see chapter 8 "Backup location management" of Acronis True Image 11 Home User's Guide for detailed instructions.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

3. dperry112

dperry112 Registered Member

I have version 10. I created a backup location but I still never see an option to follow incremental backups with a full backup

4. shieber

shieber Registered Member

This usually happens when one selects a location for the backup and instead of choosing the directory from un Backup Locations in the directory tree window, one selects the directory from father down the tree. Look in the tree window for Backup Locations, double click to open that branch and then select the directory form there. You should then see the options you are looking for.

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello dperry112,

In addition to what shieber said, please also see this post with a screenshot.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.