Backup locations in TI 10

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by paul7876, Nov 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paul7876

paul7876 Registered Member

I've just purchased the upgrade from TI 9 to 10, and thought I'd have a look at the new Backup Locations feature.
    Trouble is, when I select to create, I get as far as choosing my external HD in the file requester, click next, and TI locks up solid.
    Has anyone else had the same?

2. paul7876

As an update to my post, I've discovered this only happens when I try to select my external HD. Simply choosing My Documents from the list works, but this is obviously not ideal.

3. David07666

David07666 Registered Member

FYI, I've had no trouble putting my backup location on an external HD

4. CatFan432

CatFan432 Registered Member

No problem with external HD backup location for me either, however I did get an error message and a TI lockup when trying to edit a backup location. An uninstall and reinstall of ATI 10 solved it for me, no problems since.

5. paul7876

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but unfortunatley that hasn't worked. I even uninstalled TI 9 and rebooted before installing version 10

6. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello paul7876,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

EDIT: Just found your another thread regarding the same question in which you state that you are already working with Acronis Support Team via e-mail. Therefore, in order to avoid doing double work, I recommend that you keep investigate this issue via e-mails. You are free to share your experience here.

Please also try to avoid posting duplicate requests in the future as it makes us as well as other forum members do a double work sometimes.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Last edited: Dec 18, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.