Backup 2010 Special Edition

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by alternety, Dec 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alternety

alternety Registered Member

Several questions/comments:

I got this from giveaway of the day. Is it a fully functional commercial version?

When I installed it most of my disk drives disappeared in the application and in explorer. Rebooting fixed it but that was very very scary.

How do I make a backup run instantly when I want too? All I can find is scheduling. It defaults to a date/time shortly before present time, but nothing seems to happen when I finish the definition through the wizard.

There really needs to be a way to see a list of backup scenarios that have been built and the ability to execute immediately. There needs to be a direct action mode for things.

The documentation is extensive, but uses too much rather arcane wording for the proverbial Joe sixpack. I have been trying to get my brothers copy running on the phone and read through a lot of the documentation. He would have no idea; but he is a fairly extreme example I think.

2. alternety

alternety Registered Member

Ah. I see an answer to one of my questions; smart backup. I went straight to backup files and disks. Testing some approaches now to make sure I understand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.