Back to TI Build 826

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Phil B., Jun 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phil B.

Phil B. Registered Member

Downloaded and installed TI Build 859. Created an Image and checked image (OK). Tried to restore a couple of jpeg and Word files and found that they were corrupt as were all the files I checked in the Image created with 859.

Read a few of the posts here and uninstalled Build 859 and reinstalled Build 826. Was able to restore files from Image created with 859.

Will stay with 826 until I read here that the next Build is OK.

Phil B

2. djmorgan

djmorgan Registered Member

I agree same problem here

3. Donprovo

Donprovo Registered Member

I third the motion!! Nothing but trouble with 859 like somebody says it betaware!

4. PaulB2005

PaulB2005 Registered Member

I have tested 859 on a spare PC. It images OK. It restores OK. I even formatted the drive and reimaged from an Image on the Slave drive. All works ok EXCEPT when Exploring Images and extracting files.

However i've still gone back to 826 because if something like that can slip through testing....... :eek: :eek: :eek:

5. Donprovo

Donprovo Registered Member

Acronus testing is US!!!!!!

6. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello all,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We do appreciate your investigation and will forward it to our Testing Lab where we will try to reproduce the error. This will certainly allow us to find a solution for the problem sooner.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.