B&R 10.2 FREEBIE - confusing log entries

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by Bob Bloch, Feb 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Bloch

Bob Bloch Registered Member

The backup & validation of 'C' MAY have ended normally. The initial completion msg looked normal but the log tells a different story. Two operations (both labeled as "backup partition or disk") are shown in log:
    (1) virtual succeeded (2) committed failed - code 274 (0x112), virtual 0, err 69643(0x1100B), "restart needed". I assume these are both for backup step only. No mention of verification/validation operation which was also done.

A reboot did not clear out or expand the log file, So it is still a mystery what happened to cause log file entry. Any ideas ?? Thanx.

Bewildered Bob o_O

2. Mech_An

Mech_An Registered Member

As far as I understand you are concerned about error 69643(0x1100B).

This is not really error but 'message' from the engine that restart is required.
    It is not shown up in wizard window because the action accociated with this "error" is to ask user if computer could be restarted.

3. Bob Bloch

Bob Bloch Registered Member

(1) Why are there no entries for the validation step ?

(2) after the reboot why is there no entry showing successful completion ?

I'm still Bewildered Bob o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.