B & R 10.1 Free

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by MerleOne, Feb 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MerleOne

MerleOne Registered Member

Hi,
    Is the image mounting fixed on Vista/XP with this release ? It was not functionning with previous version. If someone has installed it and using this features, thanks for telling us !

2. Paragon_Tommy

Paragon_Tommy Paragon Moderator

Tested and didn't notice any problems with XP/Vista 32bit. I know there was a problem with the 64bit systems, but that was recently addressed. Where during the mount process did you have a problem?

Check if the Universal Image Mount device is installed in your Device Manager. If it's not installed, go to Paragon folder > uim > and nrun uim_x86 if your system is 32bit.

3. MerleOne

MerleOne Registered Member

Thanks for your reply. With 10.0 version of B&R Free, the error occurred just at the step where the image is supposed to be mounted. Can't remember the exact message though. I then realized it was also happening on other machines. I didn't looked at that time at the universal image mounter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.