AVK 2005 Pro English Released

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Access Denied, Jan 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Infinity

Infinity Registered Member

if you purchase the internet security you get the kaspersky firewall too (sic)

cheers

2. bs259

bs259 Registered Member

infinity which internet security gdata or kaspersky?

if gdata are they using the most up to date kaspersky engines?

3. Infinity

Infinity Registered Member

gdata sells two different types: the pro scanner (two engines) and the internet security package with the two engine scanner, a kaspersky firewall a spam blocker (pop3) and a web filter (updated every week and can be customized)

I found the package very very good (except the webfilter used 15mb in mem which was far too much, the firewall was outdated so I uninstalled both)

they use allways the latest engines, allways...even from bd they update the program at least once a month/2 months.

but their support is very very bad. that is the reason I did not extend my licence. they only answered one time to thank me for the purchase, all my 10!! emails remained unanswered.

so I extended NOD32 and glad I did.

cheers

4. Access Denied

Access Denied Registered Member

No firewall and I think the 2005 version has the newer KAV engine. It sure runs like it does. Whooosh! :D

5. That is the ONLY reason why I won't invest in GData... Looking at Panda, if the memory drainage isn't bad, that will be my new AV ... KAV absolutely is getting worst and worst, and there is no answer in sight...

6. ENT

ENT Registered Member

Hi, I would like to try it but I still can't find it in English. Went to all of the Sites suggested but the one says 2005 without updates. Is that the right one? Thanks, ENT

7. dan_maran

dan_maran Registered Member

Yes that is the right one. But don't try to substitute eXtenia for GData, as you can read in these forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.