Avira Eating alot of Resorces ?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Fajo, Aug 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fajo

Fajo Registered Member

As said above I would never fill my computer with such filth. :D

Mod can close the thread if they like seance nothing is on topic anymore and the problem is fixed. :cool:

2. Bunkhouse Buck

Bunkhouse Buck Registered Member

You are the one not staying on the thread topic. If you want to bash Dr. Web and promote Avira (to which I have two licenses) ok, but that is not constructive. Avira offers likely the best overall protection, but is lacking in removal.

3. Fajo

Fajo Registered Member

If you read the thread. there is nothing in here about Dweb bashing accept what you "fanboyz" started. everything was on topic until the thread got hijacked. this thread was here to fix a problem one of my computers was having with avira not to discuses Dweb.

so quit posting useless babble and go back to your Dweb forums and complain more about V5 aint out yet. :p

4. ambient_88

ambient_88 Registered Member

I'm going to have to agree with Fajo here. The Dr. Web debate came right after s/he said the problem regarding Avira was fixed.

5. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

Folks,

This thread has run it's course and is now closed.

For future reference to all......
    • If a thread is about topic A, please don't feel compelled to start airing topic B.
    • If someone does surrender to their compulsive ways and draws a thread off-topic, the fastest way to recover the topic is to not feed the off-topic tangent with additional responses, which everyone then seems drawn to comment upon since it appears to become the defacto thread topic.
    • Finally, let's not engage in mindless A vs. B point-counterpoint. After all, it's mindless blather at the end of the day.
    Regards,

Blue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.