Discussion in 'General Topics' started by Terryala, Jan 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terryala

Terryala Guest

Help out old Grand Dad here please. I have my own Avatar that I would like to use here Its 60 by 60 how do I go about putting it with my profile so it will be seen with my post. It is in My C drive under My Documents, My Pictures, Post-75-10417. Any help will be appreciated. Also take into the fact I'm a "newbe" Thanks Terryala (Grand Dad) :D

2. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Hi Terryala,

While editting your profile, pick uploading your own avatar > browse to the file you mentioned, click on the ..button - and your personal avatar will be uploaded on our server, related to your profile.

regards.

paul

3. Terryala

Terryala Guest

:eek: Well I learned something new again. Thank you very much. Terryala ( Grand Dad )

4. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

You'r welcome, Grand Dad ;).

regards,

paul

5. CalamityJane

CalamityJane Registered Member

Looking Good, Grand Dad :D I am wearing Red in this forum....but you are used to seeing me in green ;)

6. Terryala

Terryala Guest

:D I think you would look good in any color so there. I also need to mention here that my Avatar was created with the help of CalamityJane and Snapdragin at GLADIATOR as a birthday present and I'm very proud of it so thats why I wanted it here. Thanks Paul Terryala (Grand Dad)

7. snapdragin

snapdragin Administrator

Good to see you here GrandDad and welcome aboard! You're in good hands here; you've just joined the BEST security site on the web!! :)

looking forward to reading your posts!

warmest regards to you!

snap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.