Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by Terryala, Jan 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terryala

Terryala Guest

Help out old Grand Dad here please. I have my own Avatar that I would like to use here Its 60 by 60 how do I go about putting it with my profile so it will be seen with my post. It is in My C drive under My Documents, My Pictures, Post-75-10417. Any help will be appreciated. Also take into the fact I'm a "newbe" Thanks Terryala (Grand Dad) :D

2. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Hi Terryala,

While editting your profile, pick uploading your own avatar > browse to the file you mentioned, click on the ..button - and your personal avatar will be uploaded on our server, related to your profile.

regards.

paul

3. Terryala

Terryala Guest

:eek: Well I learned something new again. Thank you very much. Terryala ( Grand Dad )

4. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

You'r welcome, Grand Dad ;).

regards,

paul

5. CalamityJane

CalamityJane Registered Member

Looking Good, Grand Dad :D I am wearing Red in this forum....but you are used to seeing me in green ;)

6. Terryala

Terryala Guest

:D I think you would look good in any color so there. I also need to mention here that my Avatar was created with the help of CalamityJane and Snapdragin at GLADIATOR as a birthday present and I'm very proud of it so thats why I wanted it here. Thanks Paul Terryala (Grand Dad)

7. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Good to see you here GrandDad and welcome aboard! You're in good hands here; you've just joined the BEST security site on the web!! :)

looking forward to reading your posts!

warmest regards to you!

snap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.