avast! Privacy Policy explanation

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by RejZoR, Mar 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RejZoR

RejZoR Lurker

And you seem like a little child who refuses to listen to any explanation (of any kind). I think this thread reached its end of life and has went past its initial purpose. It has been answered. If you still believe that avast! Software is running some shoddy conspiracy thing, then i suggest you stop using it or shall i say, stop insisting on using it because you clearly don't like it. And that's the end of it, no explanation will ever change your mind from what i can see.

We can give you as much proof about avast!'s privacy concern as any other public or non-public services can. Can you trust doctors that they really won't discuss your medical problems or medical misfortunes to anyone else outside medical institutes? Bank referees regarding your financial status? School personnel? Shop employees handling your phone numbers and delivery addresses?
    They are obliged to work with ethical and privacy concerns in mind. But can ANYONE prove it to you that they really and 150% are doing that and nothing but that? No, no one can. You have to trust their ethics and rules. Why do you think avast! Software is any different? It isn't.
    It's exactly the same. But just like the above examples, there is just no possible way to deliver a "proof" to you of such kind. Because the "proof" you're looking for cannot be delivered in words. It can only be delivered with actions. And avast! Software (or formally ALWIL Software) is doing those actions for 30 years with excellent business practices. If they wouldn't, do you think they'd still be around? avast! Software is one of the oldest antivirus companies in the world and you're questioning it like a 2 week old establishment of an unknown product. Get real, will ya?

2. ellison64

ellison64 Registered Member

The mods already know this is wilderssecurity forum...its you who seem confused.

3. skbaltimore

skbaltimore Registered Member

Wow. Rarely have I seen anyone say so little so verbosely.

4. ellison64

ellison64 Registered Member

I agree this thread reached its end ages ago

5. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

We've reached the point of no return in this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.