Avast doesn't like Disqus -?

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by Arby, Nov 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arby

Arby Registered Member

Apr 25, 2002
    Hello all.

I am not tech savvy. Now, I have to depend on those who I trust when I encounter online security problems and seek comments or help. I don't know about users of the Avast forums, but I've always had positive experiences with Spyware Info (back?) and Wilders. So I'm going to ask a question about someone's assertion (which seems to be backed by his or her links) that Disqus (which, like dog crap, you can't get away from) misbehaves. I don't what I can do about another big company that I have to deal with misbehaving, but first things first. I want to be informed. I find, over time, that information can used. A discussion will come up somewhere. The issue will be relevant and then maybe what I know can help.

I uploaded (to box.com) this screen capture of the Avast discussion I had. It shows the answers I received and the links that seemed to back up the negative report on Disqus.

If anyone's interested. Maybe there's a better forum for this. Just say and I'll vamoosh. Regardless, Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.