AV defs not updating

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by jftuga, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jftuga

jftuga Registered Member

We have a Remote Admin server and 150 clients. Each of these clients gets it’s AV updates from this server. And this server is supposed to be getting it’s updates from the Internet. A few days ago, I updated the server itself from client version 2.70.32 to 2.70.39 with a package that I have created and pushed out to all the other clients. Somehow, I believe this broke the AV updates. Our last version is 2511 from 2007-09-07.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
    -John

2. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

have you rebooted since the update? I believe that this update requires a reboot, and updates are halted until the reboot happens.

3. jftuga

jftuga Registered Member

I found the problem. Some how, some way, the username & password entries became blank. After adding these back in, updates are now working as expected.

-John

4. CarlB

CarlB Former Eset Employee

If you pushed out one of your client configuration packages to your server, it is likely that your clients aren't using a username/password to connect to your mirror. The server, in most cases, needs to have its own configuration that is different from your client machines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.