AV-Comparatives tests Safe'n'Sec!

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by SDS909, Jul 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. richrf

richrf Registered Member

Hi Hammer. You win! Great memory. :eek: Yep, it was Nero.

At this point, it seems like I am the only one who had run across the problem. I'll wait and see if anyone else can replicate the problem. While I doubt it is machine specific, it could be.

Hi, paterman. Thanks for putting forth the possibiliy. I guess only the developers at DiamondCS know exactly what they are looking at before they alert with the "change message". It could be one - or multiple things.

James, I never install a program (other than KAV and possibly Windows updates) without ProcessGuard active. That is why I installed PG in the first place. If I uninstall PG, before installing a package, I am undermining the whole purpose of installing PG in the first place. If, and when, I an fully satisfied that a process is as trustworthy as PG, I may remove ProcessGuard. When I chose to install PG, I implicitly and explicitly gave it the highest level of trustworthiness (ditto for ZoneAlarm and KAV). It remains so, until I otherwise decide and all other Security programs (especially brand new ones) remain subservient to PG's role. If PG says a new program (e.g. SnS has changed ZoneAlarm on my system- I pay attention. In this case, I did a full image restore.

Cya,
    Rich

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.