ATI 2009 Home german

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by DerPriester1970, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DerPriester1970

DerPriester1970 Registered Member

Hello.

I bought the new version of ATI 2009 german. But where is the try and decide mode. It is not included in the relase version. This version is only about 87 MB large. The beta 2 is about 163 MB. Please state what went wrong here. In the help settings the try and decide mode is included and translated into german.

2. RaiLex

RaiLex Registered Member

Hi,

i have TI2009 Home (German) too, the download is 87,1 MB big
    and its included Try&Decide
    No problems here.
    Mybe you must check your Install.

cu
    edit:
    Sry, under XP Pro i have Try&Decide
    under VISTA x64 Ultimate its not included !!!
    Help plz.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2008
  3. DerPriester1970

Sorry, but on my system WinVista32-bit. the version 12.0.9601 german have no try and decide included. There is no button for try and decide on the left sied of the window. In the beta 2 version I have the button for try and decide.

Please answer.

4. MrMorse

MrMorse Registered Member

@both ;)

Where did you buy/download your versions?
    And what builds do you have?

I'm wondering that the German-Edition is prior offered than the English version o_O

5. DerPriester1970

6. MrMorse

Why 'Hello'?
    Do you think that only Acronis.de sells the new Ti?
    There are different vendors. Could be that you bought it from an unreliable dealer.

7. peachy

peachy Registered Member

Hello, i have the same problem and contacted the support. I get the answer the the Try&Decide Mode not implemented in the actual build.

8. MrMorse

So we have to wait for the information of RaiLex where he has got his Ti2009 from...

9. RaiLex

RaiLex Registered Member

I buy it at Acronis shop.

i can say:

on XP Pro its included

on Vista x64 not !!!

Acronis Support must take an answer !

cu

sry for my bad english....

10. gmgroeb

gmgroeb Registered Member

Hi all,
    I got my brandnew ATI 2009 Home-Version from Amazon in a box - also about 90 MB, but this version wasn't able to create an image of the disk (Laptop Lenovo T61p Vista Ultimat) "Operation mit Fehlern beendet". I have the same problem with the version downloaded from "My Acronis" after registration. Conlusion & recommendation: The current version isn't usable at all - I moved back to the last build of 11.0 - no problems at all. Acronis is bothering us with lunching a crab 2009-version as they did with the first version of 11.0 als well!!! You have to by patinet and wait for one of the next updates, which hopefully will mange backups and restores as expected.

11. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

I cannot comment at all on the German version or on Vista Ultimate, however, I would say, that the problem you are having either lies with it being the German release or with Vista Ultimate, as other versions of Vista with a Lenovo x61 haven't had a problem.

Colin

12. mad64

mad64 Registered Member

re:gmgroeb

I've to agree, as a long standing ti (german) customer (v8, 9 10, 11 and now 12) I've to rate ti2009 by far the worst one ever released. Not only that things are missing (try & decide) but also most of the other stuff simply doesn't work. The only thing I could make work so far is to create a simple image backup of a partition, practically everything else fails (often it's the verification that fails with the message 'Datei ist beschädigt. (0x4000D), Tag = 0xA92E34201760863B" module="4"'.
    This is on vista32-business-sp1.

sad. o_O
    /m

UPDATE: I took the liberty to install TI2009 for testing purposes also on a XP Pro/SP3 system and there it works much much better. Try&Decide function button is there (completely missing when running under vista), file&folder backups work, including verification. Only when trying consolidation (of incremental backups) the process 'trueimagemonitor.exe' died twice, leaving the consolidation process in an endless hang with no error message produced. But as said, much better than on vista where TI2009 is practically unusable.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2008
  13. hetscho

hetscho Registered Member

The Upgrade Version 12.0.0.9601 has not included Try&Decide!o_O
    The Full Version 12.0.0.9591 has included Try&Decide:D
    I buyed it on www.softwarehouse.de

14. mad64

mad64 Registered Member

is that for vista ? and you are aware that my version has a higher revision level (9601 > 9591) ?
    so as soon as you upgrade to a more recent version, t&d will be gone ?

/MD

15. hetscho

hetscho Registered Member

Yes it´s for Vista,i don´t know when i upgrade i beware try&decide?Sorry my English is not good i speak German.I can try a Upgrade later,wenn I lost Try and Decide i use the 9651 Version.Try and Decide i good Part i can testing much Prog.

16. mad64

mad64 Registered Member

ok, back from a week out. I also opened a support call regarding T&D for vista for TI2009 German. While being away, I got response (rather quick, other vendors usually take much longer) explaining that T&D for vista in official build 9601 was disabled and that it would be available in build 9608. I have yet to try but at least build 9608 (german) is available for download.
    Sorry if that was said elsewhere, I had no time to check through all posts yet.

/MD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.